Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oops!

I guess I forgot to tell Emily she might see another girl with the same costume! She went to school today for her class Halloween party. Curt took her and said she was proud as a peacock going in twirling around. But as Curt was leaving he saw another girl coming in with the same costume! So he went back to see how she would react. She spotted the other girl immediately and he said her mouth hung open in shock! The other girl went up to Emily and Em was still just starting and looking down at her own costume. I guess she thought a costume off the rack at Wal-Mart was going to be a one of a kind!

I was wondering how she was going to be when I picked her up, but she was fine. Of course the first thing she said to me was "look, she has the same costume!" The other girl had a cowboy hat but no boots and Emily had the boots but no hat so that made it a little different. They also decided they were twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment