Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Thursday, January 27, 2011

SNOW


(the fat lip was much better the next day, sorry no picture)

So how about this snow!! It wasn't a white Christmas but it's been white ever since! There have been several snow days, a couple delayed openings and one early dismissal and we aren't even in February yet! We weren't hit as bad as some places but we are running out of places to put the snow.

Emily and I had a battle of wills today over clothes! I didn't let her wear her Hello Kitty shirt and skirt AGAIN to school today (she wore it yesterday(because it was dirty) and she could NOT pick anything to wear. She kept getting dressed and then changing her mind! Three changes and I had it! I made her wear her last choice but it wasn't easy. I am in big trouble when she is a teenager!

1 comment:

  1. Thumbs up to your efforts to create and put such informative and interesting points in the blog. You exactly got the points which I was looking for. Keep up the real work.

    ReplyDelete