Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Update

So whats been happening? First Emily told me she wanted to dye her hair purple and on the day before Tyler's birthday we went shopping. I let the kids take some money from their piggy banks to cash in and Tyler had a $3 gift card from the ToysRus Birthday club. I made them leave some money in their banks and I just gave Emily a random amount. Cindy counted out money for Tyler so he'd have $10 total. We took it to the bank coin machine and Emily's came to $6.66!!! The sign of the Devil! The bank teller was like, "OH!" We just laughed and said, "Well, she is a devil child at times!" So while we were out shopping Cindy picked up some purple streaks for Emily to clip in her hair. She loved it!

Curt was fooled for a moment and thought we actually dyed her hair. His eye went huge and he was about to get mad when he realized it was fake! She even wore it to church! But the fad wore off already she only wore it those two days and seems to have forgotten it.

Sunday was Tyler's 7th birthday and we had a nice family party for him.


Next year I think we'll let him have a kid party, he asked me to do it this year but I didn't have enough time when he asked to get it together in time to invite hi class. Tyler got somethings he really wanted, like Legos, a feller buncher (a kind of logging tractor) and a shop vac! Yes, a shop vac! He wanted his very own vacuum cleaner and he wanted one he could use inside and outside! At least he'll be able to keep my car clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment