Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Monday, July 18, 2011

Day at the beach...sort of


It's not the ocean but it's supposed to be hot all week, and I was dripping sweat just doing the barn this morning. So with nothing better to do the kids and I went to High Point State Park and went swimming in Lake Marcia. It wasn't too crowded when we got there then a day care camp pulled in! It got a little crazy for a while but the kids settled in and Tyler and Emily had a few nice kids to play with. The water was pretty warm and the kids had a great time swimming. When we were done we drove up to the monument and had a look around. It was pretty hazy so we couldn't see too far.

We went up the first set of stairs but I wasn't going to the top!

I did it once when Tyler was little and I actually carried him most of the way. Once was enough for me! When the kids are older some one else can take them up (Daddy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment