Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Monday, June 28, 2010

And the results...


I'll have to get a better shot, but you can see it wasn't too bad. Emily also had a great swimming lesson today. She was actually trying to kick and paddle and blow bubbles and dancing all around and very happy then to top it all off she went under water! I don't know if she knew it was coming (although the teacher yelled over to me, "Can Emily go under today?" and I said yes, I don't know if Emily was paying attention). She looked shocked and it could have gone either way. I tried to make a big deal about how happy I was she did it because otherwise she might have cried! But she came over to me and said she kept her eyes open under water and "it didn't even sting". So the true test will be how she is tomorrow! Tyler had a great weekend of swimming (Friday at Grandma MacMillan's, Saturday at his cousins and then Sunday again at Grandma MacMillan's). He spent the majority of his time in the pool. He was even swimming under water. But today in his lesson he was a little backed off to do any of the swimming with out a noodle of float. But I'm sure he'll be even better tomorrow. He really loves the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment