Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Thursday, April 8, 2010

It was too HOT last night!!

I didn't get much sleep last night. The kids have a fan and with the window open their room wasn't too bad but I didn't have a fan (or so I thought). So around 1am I went down stairs and tried to sleep in the bedroom but I took the baby monitor with me and no long after I was in bed, I heard Emily coughing. Then the next thing I knew I heard their bedroom door rattle. I quick got up stairs because I didn't want Emily to find my bed empty. But I get up there and they are both sound asleep. So I go back downstairs and get in bed, and I am tossing and turning, not comfortable because it isn't my bed, and then I hear the kids door rattle again!! So once again I go back up and the are sound asleep and I think maybe it is one of the cats but it was just the wind. So I fix their door so it can't rattle and then I go back down stairs again! I think I finally sleep a little then I wake up to Emily crying because her diaper is wet, so once again I go back up stairs and sort her out and by this time it is 4am and my room feels a little cooler and my bed feels much more comfortable to me then down stairs! I finally get some real sleep but then Emily gets up at 6:30am!! UGH! Tonight I have a fan, and the weather is supposed to break so now I just hope Emily sleeps late...but not too late we have MOPS tomorrow at 9:30!!

No comments:

Post a Comment