Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Friday, April 2, 2010

We should all sleep good tonight.

It was a long day outside. We got a lot of stuff done today, I went through all the millions of horse blankets we have and sorted out stuff we want to keep and stuff to sell at a open house/tack sale on April 10th. (Cindy can you help me that weekend????) Then we packed up all the stuff and moved tack trunks to the barn for all the blankets that are staying. I also lunged the young horse (Spencer got the day off, he got a bath yesterday and managed to stay fairly clean today) and then after all the horses came in I had Curt put the stallion out in the big ring (since he's been stuck in the smallest paddock lately) and give him a chance to run around, smell the poo and roll. He had a great time but since it is so warm and he still has winter hair to shed, he got sweaty and I gave him a quick bath. The kids have been outside all day (even ate lunch outside) they were in the backyard while I did the blankets and running around the barn while doing barn stuff, so needless to say that had to get a bath too! So I think once bedtime comes around we should all pass out fairly quickly.

1 comment:

  1. I think I can do the 10th. Just got back tonight and been up for 24 hours

    ReplyDelete