Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Things I forgot to mention yesterday...

1. I fell down the stairs! Well slid down unexpectedly is a better description. I banged my elbow (one that I am positive I have chipped in the past and it really hurts!) and hurt the heels of my feet. And other then that I feel sore all over today!
2. Potty training update. Some times I have to really bribe her to sit on the potty (a new dress usually works) and then other times she is more then willing. This afternoon we even put on underwear while outside and she went three times with her telling me (not me asking, "do you have to go potty") and each time her underwear was dry. Then when we went inside she didn't want to take her underwear off and switch to a pull-up (I did) so we let her stay in underwear but she had to small accidents and by then it was time for a bath and pj's so we went to a pull-up. But this was the first time she wanted to keep the undies on. Slowly she is getting there. Tomorrow we should be outside for most of the day so I told her we'd do underwear again. So keep your fingers crossed that we will soon be DONE with diapers!

1 comment:

  1. What a scowl on her face! Even so she is too cute! Love the skirt.

    ReplyDelete