Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rainy day

So today Tyler started out with a sore throat and was a little on the quiet side (nice!) and Emily was fine. We went to the mall with my sister to get them out for a bit and they both had moments of cranky. When we got home we just hung out in the house for a little while before going to finish up the barn chores for the afternoon. Curt had done the morning for me since both sets of barn boots were left out and were soaking wet! So I did the barn for Curt and Cindy and the kids came down to run around. Here is what Emily wore to the barn:

And this is not unusual attire for her, even in the barn!
Anyway, Tyler off and on said his throat hurt but after dinner he seemed normal. As soon as my sister left Emily however, had a constant runny nose and watery eyes until she fell asleep. I hope she will sleep alright so I can sleep alright! She has still been sleeping until at least 7am. I can live with that. Curt has to work all night again so hopefully he'll get a nap somewhere. I don't know how he does it. But then again, He doesn't know how I deal with the kids all day and night like I do! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment