Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Another busy couple days...


two days of a barn/yard sale. The first day some one came mid-day and bought ALL of the horse stuff I had! So I felt bad about people maybe coming the next day for horse stuff, and I found some more things I could sell. Well, I shouldn't have bothered! None of that sold today, but we did get rid of a few things. It was so hot both days it made it a little tiring. The kids were all gung-ho the first day but it got old after a while. Today Tyler also went to Karate with a friend from school, actually Emily calls him "her boyfriend"! Tyler was nervous and shy but he did participate and he looked like he liked it. But when he came out he said he didn't and he wanted to leave. So we'll just have to wait and see if he wants to do it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment