Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day..

to my Mom and my Mom-in Law! What did I do today?? I did the barn early with the kids (Curt was still on the way back from Florida) then church. Then for my treat to myself I stopped on the way home for fresh rolls, bacon and my favorite candy bar! I wanted to make a yummy sandwich (just bacon and a little mayo on a fresh roll) some Doritos (my favorite) and the new Three Musketeer's truffle (THE BEST CANDY BAR EVER!) When we got home our power was out, but no worries, I cooked my bacon on the stove top (thanks to a gas stove). So lunch was yummy! Then while the kids played (with no TV) I read then dosed off briefly. Curt got home just when we were doing the barn and then we went out to Applebee's for dinner. I am stuffed! I would hate to know what my calorie count was today!!
Oh and before when we were in the house with no power (it came back around 1:30, so no big deal) Tyler wanted to make me a Mother's Day Card. So he gave me a piece of paper and asked me to write on it "Happy Mother's Day, I love you" and then after I did that he drew all my favorite things: books, horses, Doritos and my candy bar! I kept telling Tyler to do things for me because it was Mother's Day and he said it was Kid's Day. Every day is Kid's Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment