Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My new favorite website...

www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com I stayed up until 11:30 last night looking and laughing at these pictures! I still have loads to look at and I can't wait to get back to them! Be sure to read all the captions under the photos. You can't help but laugh!
So today was my parent/teacher conference with Tyler's teacher. His teacher gave him very high remarks about his behavior, his confidence and of course his academics. I forgot to ask about his speech, but I am not really worried about it since I know they have a speech teacher at the "big" school (as Tyler calls it). Emily has started storytime again this week and she learned a new song called "I Love You a bushel and a Peck". But she keeps getting it wrong. She says "I love you a pickle and a bush" which sounds a little wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment