Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Friday, March 19, 2010

Another nice day out..

well I was inside most of the day, but the kids were outside a lot. We went to MOPS (Mother's Of PreSchoolers) this morning and the kids got a surprise treat. They brought over the lion cub for the kids to see! Lucky! We moms didn't! I had to do a couple errands on the way home then when we got home the kids played outside while Curt continued his spring cleaning up. The kids like "helping" spread grass seed. Meanwhile I stayed in to clean/do laundry and get dinner started. In the middle of all this while Curt was getting out the patio table and chairs, we realise we have pipe leaking in the cellar! So we had to call the plumber and Curt turned the water off (without telling me) and I had my hands full of raw chicken and Emily came in and out of the screen door and couldn't shut it (it was off the track). I go over to tell Curt to please turn the water back on so I can wash up and I see a cat out on the brick wall. My first thought is it Mulch (the stray we feed) and then I realise, no it's Bob (house cat)!!!!! But all I really had to do was say, "Bob, get in here!" and he panicked and came right in! He's a good cat. :)
P.S. The pipe got fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment