Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

So I think potty training has begun!

We got Emily her own pink potty yesterday and she IS starting to use it!! She picked it out and she wanted to hold it the whole way home. However when we got home she was afraid to sit on it! But then I got her on it by telling she could have a Cadbury mini egg if she just sat on it with her diaper off while I went to get her a new diaper. So she agreed and then she even got a little pee out as well. Then all evening she kept doing a little pee for an egg, but then she decided she didn't like the egg shell, so I have to peel all her eggs! (I'm going to buy some regular chocolate eggs today) By the night's end she was getting more in the potty and less in her diaper. Even when we started reading stories in bed she told me she had to go potty and she did and again when we were laying down to sleep. I told her no eggs while we upstairs because it was bedtime. Now last night she did have a wet diaper and again this morning but she did sit on the potty first thing and get a little more out. So for now we are going to stay with the pull-ups (diapers) and when she gets a little better at holding it, we'll try the underwear. By the way, Tyler was getting and egg when she went potty too because he was helping ask her if she had to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment