Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Friday, March 26, 2010

A little to cold today for the creek...

but we tried anyway. The sun came out and we had coats on so we went down to the creek to play. I told Tyler once the plants start growing we can't play there anymore, because there might be poison ivy there. Not to mention snakes! Anyway, we weren't there 5 minutes and Emily tripped and fell on her knees right in the water! And about two minutes after that Tyler had a boot full of water!! I don't know how he manages to do that! The water is not even above his ankles! Even thought they were wet neither one asked to go in, but I only let them stay for a few minutes, it was too cold to be wet.

Curt finally got home at dinner time, after what 4 days of driving! That was too far and I don't think he'll make that trip again in the near future, if ever! He said he was only 1300 miles from California! The kids were very happy to see him and tell him about all the wonderful things they have found in the creek (like pieces of roof shingles!)

By the way, i watched a very strange movie the other night, "A Serious Man" which was up for some Oscars (I can't remember what and if it won anything) but I wouldn't recommend it, but if you ever catch it on TV, watch it and then explain it too me. Really weird. Although a lot of things happen, it has no ending, I really don't know what to say about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment