Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pillow Pets are IT!

Tyler and Emily got their Pillow Pets (thanks Grandma Cooper) in the mail today and Emily had to bring hers into Tyler's school to show everyone. And every kid who saw it knew what it was and wants one! It might have SOMETHING to do with the commercials being on Nickelodeon!! That said they are super soft and the kids love them.

It sure has been nice the last two days! Weird to be going out with out a coat and a couple weeks ago we were knee deep in snow!! I've had two dreams lately where it is snowing bad again! I hope that isn't a sign of a freak snow storm!! I actually got the young horse out on the lunge line today, just to let them know work is starting!! They were both a little fresh but that is to be expected. I'm sure they'll settle down in a day or two. But I'll still give them a couple weeks to shed out more before I start really riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment