Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I think Cheese Doodle count...

I can't stop myself so they are going on the do not eat list for this month...after today! My kids are in the Christmas spirit on Groundhog Day, they are watching "the Polar Express"! What can I say, they are always in the mood for Christmas! So six more weeks of winter, does that really surprise anyone?? Oh! Tonight is "LOST"!! But I'll be lucky to watch the new episode from the start, I'll probably miss some of it waiting for the kids to go to sleep. Curt is on the road again, so I hope it doesn't snow too much tonight both for me and for him. I don't want to have to shovel and I don't want him driving in any bad weather. Well all in all it was a quiet day, I know it's not quite over yet but I hope it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment