Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Friday, February 12, 2010

"Survivor" is back!!

I used to be an avid fan of "Survivor" from the first season on, but the last few seasons, I lost interest. Also it was hard to watch it when it comes on at 8pm because I might get to see a few minutes and then I have bedtime for the kids. So any show at 8pm is difficult for me. I watched a tiny bit last season because I kept hearing about Russell and had to see what was happening. Then when I heard the next one was going to be all stars, I had to tune it! Well, I saw a tiny bit last night and then watched the full episode this morning, WOW! I am hooked again! I love Colby, Rupert, and Boston Rob (even if he is a villain!) All I can say is thank goodness for the Internet, so I can watch when I want! Looking forward to "the Amazing Race" as well, which again, I had lost interest, but since Jeff and Jordan from "Big Brother" are going to be on I have to watch!! Add "Lost" to my list and I am getting overwhelmed with shows to watch! Wait!! The Winter Olympics are starting too!!! UGH! Too much TV!!!! Meanwhile back on the farm, Curt still has a little bit of snow to clear around the barn, but we are in good shape. The neighbor (Edwards) is getting rid of some fallen trees for us. They fell a while ago, and weren't really in the way but they were eyesores, and way to expensive to have professonially removed. Edwards is selling firewood so he gets to make money off it and we get rid of it for free. I am looking forward to the spring and not seeing those fallen trees anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment