Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We got snow.

And it is still snowing, when will it stop? So naturally Curt's flight got cancelled and so he and his fellow driver, rented a car to drive back to NJ. So far they haven't had any bad weather driving back but the last time I talked to him they were in the Carolina's so the snowy areas are yet to come. I hope the roads will be okay as they get farther north. The kids did pretty well being snowed in, Cindy got them out for a little while, well Emily didn't last long! Tyler came down to the barn at the end the morning work and then the second time with Cindy and Emily. And he still had energy to burn! I know he'll be dying to get out there tomorrow, so far I know his school has a delay opening but I hope he has school because he is supposed to have his class Valentine's Day party. This year he signed all his cards himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment