Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nine days and counting...

since I've had a Dorito!!! UGH! The worst part is the kids love to eat them!!! So will there be snow this time? I hope not so maybe Curt can actually fly home tomorrow night. So far he has had flurries and now rain but we haven't had anything yet. If we don't get the snow I can at least get the kids out of the house and if we do have snow, I will get Tyler out there to shovel! LOL! He loves to do it and it helps burn off some energy!! If only Emily wanted to shovel!!! But she doesn't get as hyper as he does but she will fight falling asleep if she doesn't do enough during the day. I am always ready for bedtime! Sometimes the nights are too short and the days too long! One day I'll look back and wish they were little again right?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment