Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Sunday, February 21, 2010

"I'm tired...and my elbow hurts!"

Well not the elbow part, that is a line from the movie "UP" (which I highly recommend to kids and adults!) Today was a bit of a long day, barn work, church, mall then more barn work then dinner and now it's almost my favorite time of day...Bedtime!! Curt had and even longer day, he started yesterday and had to work all day, all night and all day again without any sleep! He did get a nap once he got home this afternoon at least. I got my days mixed up today too. A friend told me about a tack auction and for some reason I thought it was next weekend, but it was TODAY and I missed it! Oh well, maybe next time.
The kids had a nice time at church today, Aunt Edith was their junior church teacher and Kaitlyn and Kirsten were the helpers, Oh and Emily's boyfriend, Garrett was there too! Did I tell you she already has a wedding dress picked out? Just ask her and she'll show you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment