Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Monday, February 1, 2010

Day one of my "Chip Fast"!

Cheese doodles don't count right. ;) I did good all day on my diet but then we went to Friendly's! Oh well, tomorrow is another day. Tyler went with Curt to get a work truck this afternoon, he loves going to work with Daddy! Emily stayed with me and went food shopping so it was a pretty quiet day. Domino is 100% back to normal, thank the Lord! I was surprised to see him make such a turn around, especially at his age. I dread the day something happens to my own horses or cats, I can't even think about family!!!!! Curt heads to Florida tomorrow for his second to last trip, actually its his last round trip (until they start coming home) his last trip down he flies back. He is really looking forward to being done for a while, but he also has more airport work and some painting he can do at Emil's farm for the winter. And before you know it he'll have to start bringing horses back and then the spring shows will be starting! It never ends! I certainly don't miss all that packing, unpacking and setting up and tearing down not to mention the crazy horse show hours! I have several friends that still do it and I don't know how they do it! It makes me tired just to think about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment