Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kids vs Horses...

which is more work???? I think it depends on the day! We have been dealing with a sick horse for the last three days and that means alot of time in the barn in this bitter cold! I think I have frostbite on my one toe! The horse, Domino, is finally doing better but he is around 30 (which is around 66 in human years, I looked it up on the Internet) and I think it makes it harder for them to bounce back, but hopefully he'll make a full recovery and be with us for several more years!
The kids meanwhile have been house bound for the last two days, because of the cold and also because we've been busy with Domino. So tonight, once I was sure Dom was feeling okay, I took the kids to a McDonalds (or MicknDonalds, as Emily would say) with an indoor playground. We had to go to Burger King's drive thru first to get cheese sticks of course (Tyler's idea). The kids had fun running around and playing with another brother and sister that were around their same ages, just reverse gender (older girl with younger brother).
Lately Emily has been wearing her "dress-up" dresses that she got for Christmas, here is one of her outfits, with full accessories:

No comments:

Post a Comment