Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Monday, January 4, 2010

Who is going to crack first?

This is the start of a long week. Curt has to got to Florida and back two times. He left this morning and is driving down and back by himself (no horses, just equiptment). We will see him on Wednesday and then he leaves again Thursday and he has to drive a truck full of horses down by himself (another truck is going as well) and then he'll have a second driver on the way home. So then he gets back again Saturday and then he has to get up at some crazy hour to do an airport run Sunday am.
As for me, I have the two kids and the barn to do all week! Which is a lot!! At least Tyler has school three day! Also I have to get the barn done or at least all the horses fed and turned out Friday before my mothers group (MOPS at 9:30am)! Then the tricky one, Saturday I am supposed to meet with the Elders of the church I have been going to and taking a "new members class" and in order to join I have to go to this meeting. And it is at 8am!!!! I don't know how I will manage the barn that day and I guess I am taking the kids? I know others in our group of new members have young children as well, so I'm guessing they will bring them too? I might just have to feed the horses and leave them in and deal with the stalls later (not fun). I feel tired already!

P.S. Emily is in the pink dress and black tights...again!

No comments:

Post a Comment