Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Well I think I'm in...

I had an early morning, I actually had to get up before the kids! I had to get the barn done by 7:30 and get cleaned up (so I didn't smell like a horse) and get to church by 8:00. I was nervous to meet with the church elders because I am not much for being the center of attention,even if it is for a few minutes! But it was actually a good time of people getting to know me better and me getting to meet even more people from the church. It is a huge church and it makes it difficult to get to know people in a way. It went way longer then I thought but it was very uplifting and enjoyable. :) So I think I just have to go before the congregation which will also make me nervous but I don't really have to do anything that time and then I will officially be a member of Lafayette Federated Church. Next is to get Curt to go!

Emily decide to day was a fancy dress day, I think she might be color blind. Check out the color of the shoes!


How do you know that the green M&M is a girl? Emily, "Because she has the pretty shoes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment