Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Well it's not over yet...

but it looks like Curt is cracking under the pressure. Not just the hours of endless driving with no real sleep but the usual barn nonsense is making him think about making a big change. Meanwhile, I am writing this in the other room while the kids are taking a bath. Yes the floor will be soaked but it is worth the few minutes of peace and quiet! Emily has not let up all day! She is either asking me to spell things (weird, I know but that is Emily for you) or telling me she needs this or that, she just hasn't given me a moments peace all day!!! Oh and last night I had to get up three times because she was crying in her sleep. She has vivid dreams I guess and doesn't want to leave her bed but doesn't want to stop crying either. So she wears me out day and night! Well, tub time is over, I'm back on duty until 9:00 when they are finally sleeping!!!!!

Emily's clothes choice today? The pink number (AGAIN) and the stripe tights.

No comments:

Post a Comment