Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sorry no photo again...

what can I say, I keep forgetting. Emily had on a fancy dress today for Story time at the Library. It has a burgundy velvet top with a shiny gold skirt and she chose her PINK sparkly shoes! I'm not going to fight it! She also went with me and Tyler to A&P and of course, took her coat off so everyone could see her dress!
Tyler was super helpful in the store, pushing the cart, loading the groceries and bagging them. He also helped me put them all away as well. If you keep him busy and give him tasks to do he is great! He had a little trouble in school with "personal space", in that he doesn't "get" that concept!
Emily was cute at Story time. She sat very good and listened but didn't really sing the songs. At one point they were supposed to shake hands with another kid and I could see she wanted to but didn't want to make the first move. Thankfully the kid next to her did take her hand and she was thrilled! They also had to do a song where the teacher gave them all rattles to shake but there weren't enough to go around and Emily was one of the few who didn't get one. She looked upset for a second but was very patient to wait her turn, bless her!
Over all today was a good day, no major upsets, but then again, they are still awake as I type!

No comments:

Post a Comment