Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Who said it was going to snow?

I never heard anything yesterday, so it was a surprise this morning! Well at least the roads stayed clear. Tyler had school at his normal time, actually by then the sun was out and the snow was melting. I also had a meeting with his teacher to see how he was doing. I am glad we kept him back a year because it has really made a difference. He still needs to work on his people skills (i.e. personal space!) but over all he is doing good. Emily was thrilled to get to play with Tyler's class while I talked to his teacher. She will be ready for next year, no question! This afternoon we got some more snow squalls and the cold air is coming back. One of the horses was a little off his feed and I have checked him once already and will again before I go to bed. Hopefully that will be it until morning.
I think next month I am going to try and not eat any chips for the whole month! i just can't stop myself, so maybe I'll need a "chip fast"! At least February is only 28 days! I think I can make it....

No comments:

Post a Comment