Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Friday, January 15, 2010

Don't tell Curt....

but the kids played in a ball pit today! We went to Clown Around, which is basically an indoor playground like you find at McDonald's but bigger and with out the food! Also, it is much cleaner! I went there with my MOPS (Mother's Of Preschoolers) group. They had a lot of fun, and it was nice to have some adults to talk to! Tyler was all sweaty and Emily was a little intimidated by all the kids (apparently there is no limit to how many they let in????!!!!) But over all they had a great time and then we had Burger King for lunch...and I tried to be good on my diet. I had a crispy chicken sandwich $1 fries and a water, but then I saw the calorie count...Oops! OH and I finished Emily's Hersey Pie! Oh well tomorrow's another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment