Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I could be a detective!

Thanks to Facebook and watching Magnum P.I. and Simon & Simon all those years! I have been able to track down people from my past with a little research. My latest is a former co-worker from my slave/Ri-Arm days LOL! I knew she was married and has a girl and I even knew her daughters first name but not their last name. And I knew she (the daughter) rides and that they live relatively close to me. So when I saw a friend on Facebook was "friends" with a tack shop in Middletown NY I thought I would just look and see who else is on there. That is a great way to find people you might know. And low and behold there was a girl with the right first name and when I checked her friend list there was someone with her mother's maiden name! And BINGO! I love finding people!

Today Emily chose to go formal, while Tyler got to stay in PJ's for his school's Pajama day.

I know what your thinking...Where are the pictures of Tyler????

No comments:

Post a Comment