Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Update...

I forgot to mention that Emily slept until 7am this morning! Even though she went to bed last night at 6:45! However...tonight she did not want to go to bed! I read to the kids in Tyler's bed as usual but by the time the books were done she still wasn't asleep, so I offered her my bed or her own. She chose mine, but last week she chose her own and actually went to sleep on her own. Anyway, we went to my bed, no lights on and laid down. Well first it was singing, then asking me to fold her blanket into a square (don't ask, who knows why) and she kept messing it up and asking me to refold it. I finally said no more and the the tantrum started! I didn't have to get a bowl because I knew it wouldn't get that bad. She was tired but just fighting it, and finally at 9:24 she past out! Devil girl!
Oh and I had to check the horse again and felt bad because half the horses were lying down and then jumped up because I woke them. Sorry guys! But the horses still didn't have any manure in his stall, and that is what you want to see! But he looked bright and not sick and was even looking for a snack. So I waited a minute, deciding what I was going to do when, lo and behold, he pooped! So i feel safe leaving him for the night now.

No comments:

Post a Comment