Ty & Em

Ty & Em

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Now snow for us...

but I seem to have a lot of southern friends who got buried! Usually we are the ones to get it! It was very cold and windy today though, and I couldn't even leave the horses out all day. We brought them in around 1pm, the old guys were glad to come in but the young two were fresh and could have stayed out!!! And I don't mean Tyler and Emily! Ty and Em got outside twice with me to do the barn (bring the horses in and then to feed in the afternoon), I just get them all bundled up in snow gear to keep them warm, because they need to get out of the house. Emily had to get out of her fancy outfit (see picture below) and into PANTS! She was fine but was fighting me about the snowpants, but I won. Then the minute we came in from feeding she wanted her dress back on but was refusing to wash her hands so I had to threaten to take her dress off! That worked. My sister thinks we should try bribing her to use the potty with the offer of new dresses!


P.S. Cindy there is Tyler in the backround ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment